By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Horrible Sexual Experiences

highwaystar101 said:
Moongoddess256 said:
I'm gonna have to say when I hugged a guy and he jizzed in his pants.

LMAO, can you please elaborate on this story.

@Cool48 - I hope that story isn't true

Not much to elaborate on. I was 19, he was 17 and a virgin. My boyfriend at the time. It created a very awkward silence. I didn't know that could really happen till then.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

True story, apparently the dog had crapped more than once in the house before and my friend's dad said that if ever he caught him again he was going to make sure it wouldn't happen again.

cool48 said:

My friend was doing his girlfriend from behind in his parents kitchen, his parents got home early so he pulled out to quickly and she shat on the floor. When his dad walked in he was like WTF!! So they blamed it on their dog and the dad went downstairs, got his gun and shot the dog...
>_<

um and they just let him do it? wow that's sick

Moongoddess256 said:
highwaystar101 said:
Moongoddess256 said:
I'm gonna have to say when I hugged a guy and he jizzed in his pants.

LMAO, can you please elaborate on this story.

@Cool48 - I hope that story isn't true

Not much to elaborate on. I was 19, he was 17 and a virgin. My boyfriend at the time. It created a very awkward silence. I didn't know that could really happen till then.

Oh well, it sounded like it could have had a really funny backstory.

I was 17 I think, the morning after a party and I was passed out on the floor. A few girls thought it'd be funny to dare one of my friends to... wake me up...

Yeah. It's always nice to wake up to a guy sucking your cock in a room full of laughing girls >_>

Around the Network
cool48 said:

My friend was doing his girlfriend from behind in his parents kitchen, his parents got home early so he pulled out to quickly and she shat on the floor. When his dad walked in he was like WTF!! So they blamed it on their dog and the dad went downstairs, got his gun and shot the dog...
>_<

Iv heard like 7 variations on that story, go and bitch slap your friend for lying :P

@okey.....is that story like for real? >_<

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I was 17 I think, the morning after a party and I was passed out on the floor. A few girls thought it'd be funny to dare one of my friends to... wake me up...

Yeah. It's always nice to wake up to a guy sucking your cock in a room full of laughing girls >_>

You're such a liar.

LMAO, it's true ;_;

Are you still friends with him? And if so, did he offer to do it again?