By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Funniest weapons in video games

I was playing 'Saints Row 2' this morn and totally enjoying it - wishing GTA had half of these features.

I started a mini-gang war and repelled waves of attackers. However, one attacker got through and clocked me ... with a pizza box. My heavens!

Made me think about the funniest weapons I have encountered in video games.

I think the best weapon - and raunchiest - goes to the big dildo in San Andreas. I hit at least 5-6 people with that thing.

What are the funniest weapons you have encountered?

Around the Network

If you want funny weapons just play the south park game for the n64.

Just about every weapon is fucked up.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I dont know how many times I lol'd when I wouild get someone with a Laptop gun turret in Perfect Dark.

The gun that electrocutes enemies in Turok 2 and I second the South Park on N64 weapons.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Groove-a-tron in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

It makes your enemies dance.

Around the Network

exploding sheep in worms.

DMeisterJ said:
Groove-a-tron in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

It makes your enemies dance.

Damnit, Dmeister. The second I saw this thread I thought Groovitron, but your quick posting makes me epic fail. There are a lot of cool weapons in Ratchet series, but thats probably the funniest.

I always enjoyed the Microwave Expander in Duke 3D. Sounded like you were inflating a balloon just before your enemies exploded.

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

superchunk said:
exploding sheep in worms.

I forgot about those and just about every weapon in that series is funny.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

dildo in GTA