By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Speak a foreign language? VGchartz wants YOU!

You speak a foreign language (not english) and you are ready to invest 30-40 minutes of work into the future of this site?

Great! Because VGchartz wants YOU to make use of your mother tongue.

What we need are people from all over the world, speaking different languages and with a good english.

I can´t tell you right now what your job will be, but it is important for VGchartz. If you are ready to invest half an hour of work, write down where you are from/which language you speak and I´ll send you a private message during the next 24 hours.

I´ll tell you what the whole job is about in this private message but I don´t want to say it here in the forum as it will be a little surprise.

Here is a list with languages we need, please just leave your comment here and I´ll add you to the list.

For example: "Louie: German."

What we need:

Japanese: Onomoru

French: Lolita, Konnichiwa, Lombard (just compare your results)

German: Louie

Poland:Wojtas

Finnish:

Italian: Duce II

Russian:

Greek: gamingdevil

Roman: Rhonin the Wizard

If you speak another language: Tell me! The more languages we get the better it´s gonna turn out.

Keep in mind this is a serious job, no fun. You will have to do the job during the next 3-5 days so just tell me if you have some time left.

Around the Network

Well i suppose you don't need anyone speaking Greek but if you do, i will happily help

I speak very basic Japanese. I can carry on a conversation, but I'm not close to fluent. I don't know how much help I can be, but I suppose I can talk to my Japanese teacher if there's something I don't understand.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

Great, gamingdevil!

Of course we need someone who speaks Greek

You´ll be the first to get the new job, just check your messages during the next ten minutes

Disregard my last post. It seems there are other people on this site that speak much better Japanese than I do.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

Around the Network

I am french, but speak a french english.

I can speak German, but I'm not sure I'd be a help to you. I know the grammer rules well enought that with a dictionary I could help. But, it would be better to treat me as a backup.

No Chinese?

No Dutch?

I speak French but it is possible that lombard2578 speaks better than me French.

Thanks to all who want to help.

@Lanceuppercut and Smashchu: Thank you, but I´m a native german speaker and we have a person for the japanese part already

Yes, but if "good english" is necessary, I think you will see a magic english.