By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much is each console worth to you?

Wii- $100, i could justify that much for how much time i would spend on it
360- $50, i've already got most of it's best games
PS3- $858, price at launch, 4 yr warranty and tax, a bargain in every sense of the word, i have never gotten this much entertainment and use from anything else i have ever bought or received.

Around the Network

200 max for each one. But, I usually just play other people's systems.

Even looking at the games of each system, I can't really pick a preference.  Looking at the potential future, I'd go with Wii (if I didn't have access to one right now), but right now MK Wii and Smash Bros is all I really play on it.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Assume you have no current gen systems and each system has the game library it does today.

A.  Wii $300-399

B. 360 $1-99

C. PS3 $200-$399 (double range depending on BC and Hard drive)

A) Wii: $1 - $99

Games don't interest me. There's about 3 games that I like.

B) Xbox 360: $299

The Microsoft Xbox 360 has the most games that interest me. Also the online service is awesome. I had the first Xbox and had no expectation for it, but wow, Microsoft did a fantastic job. It does what it does best, being a great gaming console. Thank you Microsoft!

C)  PS3: $199 (Originally bought it at $450)

I pretty much played all the PS3 had to offer, and now I'm waiting for more games to come out. Most of the multiplatforms pale in comparison to the 360's.The BC makes it up I suppose.

Wii: $50. No interest in it, but that's a bargain.
X360: $200 with hard drive. Very good console with some great games.
PS3: $500. Yes, I would actually pay more than I bought it for. Especially if I could only have one console this gen.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective