By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Head: A "Very Bountiful" 2009, we need games that sell 2-3 mil

it makes me wonder if Wada actually asks the developers about their opinion.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
SmokedHostage said:

I wonder if SE ever make a profit on Advent Children.

On top, I wonder if any of those Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant buyers would buy sequels. Also, Wii might just be a good route. I just don't want to see Final Fantasy Chocobo Party.

You don't want a party game where you level up and improve your stats?

Ooo, ignore that before SE gets the idea that is cool and does it!  

Dokapon Kingdom says, "Hi."

It also says, "Please buy me. No one else did."

Format the article plz.

Please dont turn into another "Where will KH3 Go? " Discussion. At the rate SE have been working it'll probably be on Next Gen Consoles. At any rate, This Game is Overhyped and it has not even been announced. They should just make it PS2 exclusive, Massive Userbase still play PS2 ESP in America. Graphics wont matter either. Plus PS3 owners could still play :D EDIT: PS3 owners with BC >_>

This seems to be bad news for MS

Around the Network

TLR/IU sold well?

Hmm...

SquareEnix, if you want to have games that sell 2-3mil, then stop accepting the moneyhatting from Microsoft and release your JRPGs on both PS3 and 360.

Obvious.

@Whoslikeswood . SE want best of both Worlds. They want Moneyhatt From M$ For Timed exclusive and they also want PS3 to sell 500,000 plus from a old port.

Take 2: "We can't ignore the Wii"

SQ-Enix "We need to sell more games"

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

blazinhead89 said:
@Whoslikeswood . SE want best of both Worlds. They want Moneyhatt From M$ For Timed exclusive and they also want PS3 to sell 500,000 plus from a old port.

Mmm, I suspect so too.