By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats Your Fave Pikachu Game?

I.... i dont like Pikachu.... i played pokemon back in the the day (haven played it for ages, but ill play Diamond when it gets released in) i always thought he is a bit to feminine for a pokemon.

Around the Network

There's no such thing as a too feminine Pokemon

Believe it or not, this can be male or female.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

I can top that, what about Jynx?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
SmokedHostage said:

I can top that, what about Jynx?

Jynx is always female.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I loved Hey You, Pikachu, however, Pokémon Yellow gets my vote.

Around the Network

Anyone else find it fun to curse at Pikachu in Hey You Pikachu?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Pokémon Yellow was so good! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I never liked PokeMon Yellow all that much. It was alrght, but not much different from Red/Blue. My favorite Pikachu game is the original Super Smash Bros. I like Brawl the best, but I don't like Pikachu as much as I did when the first "Smash" came out.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

brawl4life said:

Pokemon Yellow or if you count pokemon snap .

Pikachu says "Get in my .......!"

lol, WTH?!

All of them, and i never played a single one.

Why? Because its for kids and turn based games with cards aint my thing.

Why all of them? Because Nintendo became an empire over the first 10 yrs of Pokemon hardcore fandom. Why wouldn't i respect something like that.

Oh and i wanted to point out, Pikachu is totally metal. An animal that produces electricity is pretty hardcore and Ling Ling convinced me of its value.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.