Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats Your Fave Pikachu Game?

SmokedHostage said:
makingmusic476 said:
Pokemon Yellow!

In the next Pokemon they should allow to select any Pokemon of your choice to follow you around wherever you go. Having my Espeon following me around would be sweet.

There's a park in Diamond/Pearl where you can have Pokemon like Happiny, Torchic and Drifloon can follow you where you go.

I believe that's the park or parade grounds or something.  I thought it was BS that my Espeon wasn't considered "cute" enough to follow me around in that section.  Just because she's not a baby pokemon doesn't mean she's not cute.  >=(

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Pikachu said:
Gnizmo said:
The ones where I can get him killed over and over again are my favorite. The thing always annoyed me.

thats evil, why would you hurt Pikachu, he loves you!

If it truly loves me, then it will be content to see me so happy. Love is all about making the other person smile. I always smile when Pikachu dies a horrific painful death.

You're a horrible person.

makingmusic476 said:
Gnizmo said:
Pikachu said:
Gnizmo said:
The ones where I can get him killed over and over again are my favorite. The thing always annoyed me.

thats evil, why would you hurt Pikachu, he loves you!

If it truly loves me, then it will be content to see me so happy. Love is all about making the other person smile. I always smile when Pikachu dies a horrific painful death.

You're a horrible person.

Of course he is, he actually thinks Mischief Makers is a GOOD game.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Pokemon Yellow FTW!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

SmokedHostage said: 

And what exactly are you implying by that statement? Do I need to get Onymeth in here to ban you for a month for spouting vitriolic lie and blasphemy?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
SmokedHostage said: 

And what exactly are you implying by that statement? Do I need to get Onymeth in here to ban you for a month for spouting vitriolic lie and blasphemy?

I actually regret renting it more than Clayfighters.  I guess Onyxmeth would be banning me for having good taste and I'd call moderation abuse.  Way to derail a thread btw.

Pixel Art can be fun.

makingmusic476 said:
Pokemon Yellow!

In the next Pokemon they should allow to select any Pokemon of your choice to follow you around wherever you go. Having my Espeon following me around would be sweet.

Yes they should, I would always have Charizard follow me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SmokedHostage said: 

I actually regret renting it more than Clayfighters.  I guess Onyxmeth would be banning me for having good taste and I'd call moderation abuse.  Way to derail a thread btw.

I answered the question honestly, and then answered a follow up question by the original poster of the topic. It didn't swerve away from that until you tried to attack the perfection that is any Treasure game. Don't worry though. The Treasure Re-education Officers will be by shortly to show you the error of your ways.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
SmokedHostage said: 

I answered the question honestly, and then answered a follow up question by the original poster of the topic. It didn't swerve away from that until you tried to attack the perfection that is any Treasure game. Don't worry though. The Treasure Re-education Officers will be by shortly to show you the error of your ways.

I'll be waiting..  I guess I'll go play Superman 64, aka a better game.

Pixel Art can be fun.

NiKKoM said:

O Yeah.. I forgot about this thing.. My Girlfriend has one:

a Pikachu Tamagotchi!! She likes it a lot!

I still have the Gold/Silver version of that somewhere o_o

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)