By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The please hype up Xbox 360 Upcoming Games for 2009 List!

No, peg. *flushes toilet*

You, sir, are looking at the astronaut of tomorrow.

Around the Network

Ok I just signed up to VG charts, I have been coming to this site for a little over a year, this site keeps the console bashing to a minimum, which is good, the best I have seen yet so kudos to vgcharts, plus the sign up was a snap again kudos to vgchartz, I can be very vocal, but I have been posting for 2 years or so on sites like ign and teamxbox, so I am not a forum newb, I know how to have meaningful discussions, so I think I am ready for vgchartz, anyway I am happy to be here.

Shouldn't there be pictures, videos, and articles to get hype for games Ronster?

seece said:

2009 - Xbox 360 Games

Halo 3: ODST

Alan Wake

Star Ocean: The last Hope

Halo Wars

Mass Effect 2

Ninja Blade

Splinter Cell: Conviction

These are the ones worth hyping

Jeronimo66 said:
Ok I just signed up to VG charts, I have been coming to this site for a little over a year, this site keeps the console bashing to a minimum, which is good, the best I have seen yet so kudos to vgcharts, plus the sign up was a snap again kudos to vgchartz, I can be very vocal, but I have been posting for 2 years or so on sites like ign and teamxbox, so I am not a forum newb, I know how to have meaningful discussions, so I think I am ready for vgchartz, anyway I am happy to be here.

Well, it's all good signing up, I loves new members, me. Picking on 'em makes me feel like a big man. People posting introductory posts is also a good idea, as I get to know who is and isn't a new member. Posting them in the middle of another thread... erm, not so much.

Still, two thirds of the way there.

Around the Network

Nothing wrong with the first line, its evident Sony fans hype up games more so than Microsoft and Nintendo fans, and like I said ... that isnt a bad thing. So no. there is no trolling.

My picture embedding skills (or lack of) are terrible.

Would be great if someone could show some screenshots and videos for some of these upcoming beasts....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Underwater Wars
-Stoked
-Shadow Harvest
-Mass Effect 2
-Dungeon Hero
-Divinity 2 – Ego Draconis
-DeathSmiles

Ronster316 said:

Look at Left 4 Dead , it just hit 90% on metacritic, ps3 fans chose to try kill the hype for this game but it is now starting to sell really well and word is getting around that the online play is simply fantastic.

No exclusive FPS game on ps3 even came close to Left 4 Dead in 2008 yet it got hardly any hype, you know , like *cough* Haze or Resistance 2

They talk their games up , its time to talk back..............

Bottom line_____________________________

I will agree that L4D is a great game, but why do you need to bring up PS3 exclusives to make your point?  You stated that L4D is better than Resistance 2 and I cannot argue your opinion.  I have played both R2's coop and L4D and my opinion is they are equally fun and innovative.  Judging by this new standard that reviewers are using, R2 would be in the low 90's if it was just released as an 8 player coop.  The fact that it included 60 player mp and a 10 hour single player campaign just brought the score down.

To the OP: You spent 95% of your post trolling the PS3, is this how you hype 360 exclusives?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

For me, It is very one sided in favor of Sony. Sorry... that is just my opinion.

I am sure Alan Wake and Splinter Cell conviction have their potential but,

I am very excited for Mass Effect 2 , and APB.

Now Mass Effect 2 hasn't even been announced officially has it? Can it make this year?, if it does it probly won't be until late. Here's hoping that it makes it out in '09.

And as for APB , I am not sure if Microsoft exclusivity has been officially confirmed, has it? Either way, I am sure Microsoft realizes that they need this one. This game looks great, and I really have the feeling that Microsoft will market the hell out of this game when the dev's are ready for them to.

But its pretty weak overall. I think Microsoft should hype these games now, so potential fans don't look to the future and only see Sony's great lineup. They should see Microsoft's as well. I know that is the point of this thread though, so kudos.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.