By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you own every game from a franchise?

I love PC magazines, they always come every month with a complete PC game. The mag I got offered Two World in last month's issue, and I also got Beyond Good & Evil from the same mag a few months ago.

So yesterday I bought a PC magazine which came with the complete game called Project: Snowblind - a spin-off of Deus Ex - and I noticed that I just completed my entire franchise of the Deus Ex series:
- Deus Ex (Got 2 copies of ii)
- Deus Ex: Invisible War
- Project: Snowblin

I also own all 3 Thief games, all Half-Life games, and I'm only missing 'Uru: Ages Beyond Myst'  from the Myst franchise.

Around the Network

i own all the Gran Turismo full games, every GTA since 3, every FIFA since 97 and every F1 since 97, every championship manager since 99/00, every football manager since 2005

I have all Kingdom Hearts games, including both versions of Chain of Memories.

Also, both KOTOR's, all three Halos, and both Gears games,

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I own every game from tons of franchises, especially the ones where the franchise consists of one game.

Very few if spin-offs are included and remakes are excluded.

Shadow Hearts 1,2 and 3 (+ prequel of sorts Koudelka)
Persona (with imported Persona 2: Innocent Sin)
Trauma Center
Disgaea (not counting DS remake)

Ace Attorney if Japan-only GBA originals are ignored and DS remakes considered.
Tales of series if spin-offs are not considered, and with the PS remake of Tales of Phantasia.
Missing FFV from the main FF line, but with 1-4 as remakes.

Maybe I'll get the last of Monkey Island one day.

Around the Network

I knew I was forgetting something! I have the entire Ace Attorney series.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

All God of War games although there's only been 3.

Final Fantasy. Starting at 1 and ending today. Let's see if anyone can top that.

all the uncharted series games :D

I will own all Killzone games, Call of Duty PS2/3 games, ZOE and Kingdom Hearts, when some PS2 games that I have ordered arrive

I also own every God of War game, Motorstorm and Mercenaries

Ignoring the racer, I have every Jak game

I also have every GTA since III