By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dewy's Adventure ROCKS!!! (Hilarious review inside)

http://one.revver.com/watch/359780/flv/affiliate/86387

:P

Around the Network

I love this game, it looks so cute!

I´ll buy it the day it is released. We need more Dewy love! He is the coolest character worldwide!

Soriku, this should be the reason why you bought a Wii. Dewy is the best example for fun, intuitive gameplay I can think of. Just give it a try, it looks great, just like Pikmin!

Well I tell you honestly, this game..........does ROCK!!! Seriously! Cute? yes, but is it also fun? YES!! This game doesn't deserve to sell so low in Japan. To me this game is better than Elebits, better graphics, better sound, a real platform / adventure game on the WII, which is functioning pretty amazing with the remote and is quite original. If you don't mind cutesy in a game, or even adore it (remind you, so does a LocoRoco on the PSP), you really should get this. Even I was questioning myself about the fact if this game might not be "too" cute even for my taste, but as soon as I saw Dewy sliding around... I was sold.

To me Konami has proven to be a serious 3rd party developer for the WII when they've created Dewy, unfortunately the buyers in Japan probably don't feel the same way about that :(

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

This looks great! Sad to see it fail in Japan. I'll try to pick it up if I have nothing else to play.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network

I was skeptical about this game simply because tilting to move dewy seemed difficult for proper platforming play, but im leaning towards a purchase...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I am definitely getting this game day one! I also completely agree with what *~Onna76~* said. it shows that a third party actually cares about graphics, and how to smartly use the wiimote in a game. So everybody should go get Dewy!

Looks like it's up to the rest of the world not to let Konami's effort be in vain! It's a travesty that there are more members on this site than there are copies of Dewy that have been sold.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

When is this gonna be released for PAL territories?!... Owyeah... I'm back from holidays... ...

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
When is this gonna be released for PAL territories?!... Owyeah... I'm back from holidays... ...

Says Nov 23 in the video.

This looks great, can't wait for it and will fill in some of the gap while waiting for the lazy arse companies to get their games out in PAL regions.