By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dewy's Adventure ROCKS!!! (Hilarious review inside)

Ugh, why must there be so many awesome games coming out this year?

I honestly can't remember a time when so many great games all came out at once. I've had to put off buying games before because one or two really good ones came out at the same time but this is ridiculous. There are like 15 games I *really* want coming out in the next four months and every time I see something for this game it keeps moving up in the list.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Ugh, why must there be so many awesome games coming out this year?

Haha the same thoughts like me ^__^  name a console and it haves great coming this fall.

This game does look awesome, but I think I am going to have to rent it, my list is way way too long right now.

Actually, I know someone who I can probably convince to get this, since it's great game for a parent with a Wii.

PS - Metroid Prime 1 = 15 Bosses/Minibosses and Metroid Prime 2 = 15 (18 if you count each of the Dark Samus fights)

To Each Man, Responsibility

Exactly what I thought Sqrl. Well Prime seems the hardcore game, dewy is the one reaching both markets. which is awsome really. I want to buy it but I have to hold on for now. Very very low on cash.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Look's interesting, but i will probably hire this out first before i consider getting it

btw. The guy is actually funny when expressing the '10th' reason

Around the Network

Wow looks really fun... I thought that game would be an easy kiddy game but I was so wrong... It looks amazing I'm definatly going to try it out.

that review makes me want this game.

Androo said:
Exactly what I thought Sqrl. Well Prime seems the hardcore game, dewy is the one reaching both markets. which is awsome really. I want to buy it but I have to hold on for now. Very very low on cash.

Absolutely, for a game that is so accesible to casuals this game has an absolute TON of bosses.  I wasn't trying to diminish it at all.  And his #8 is fine still, it does seem to have a lot of interesting bosses.  

I just happen to of finished playing through MP1 and am getting close to done with MP2 so its fresh in my mind exactly how many bosses their are in both those games. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sweet review, makes me want this game more than I already did.

Nice review. I was probably going to skip this one. Now I am surely playing. Was the problem with this game in Japan the marketing?