By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

hmm.. phinch, i am disappoint. my spelling is better than that

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

is a man!@
(sorry)

Frequently goes to the /b/ on 4chan.

is a ninty fan boy!

Has a secret obsession with giant dinosaurs

Around the Network

likes that guys gun a bit too much

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I remember NKAJ. He used to be my friend.

The year was '85. I had just bought an Atari 2600, and I was really excited about it. I played for 53 hours straight without eating, drinking, sleeping or going to the toilet. I finally fell asleep on the couch. Now NKAJ came in (I gave him the spare key, he was my best friend), and he took the Atari 2600. He played with it for four hours, then threw it into the Thames.

I was so traumatised, I didn't buy another console until the PS1. And needless to say, he doesn't have my spare key anymore.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

His avatar is actually his mom

Ah, indodude. You see that GIF in his sig? Well, he was the last robber. He suffered brain damage from the gun, and was in a coma for three weeks. I don't know what happened to him. He was such a nice guy. He was only robbing a bank to pay for his daughter's private schooling.

But suddenly, he got this vendetta against cops. He kills every cop he sees, and even strippers dressed like cops. I only see him once a month now, and he's always wearing a balaclava, face mask and gloves. I'm not even sure it's him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

is his own grandfather!