By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports NOT nº1 because...

Killergran said:
One_touch_KO said:
Killergran said:
Wii Sports is not nr. 1 because it doesn't come in a DVD-box.

That is just in the US, in Europe it comes packaged as a normal Wii game, with instructions book, normal wii game box and all that...

The only one I ever saw was not in a standard DVD-cover. And I live in Europe. And the Wii was bought in retail here in Sweden. I just assumed it was everywhere.

Well I can safelly say that POrtugal is the WORST country in all europe and here Wii Sports comes in the conditions I said. Maybe you bought some wii with odd packaging.

Around the Network

Wii Sports is not #1 because it makes me shit my pants.

wii sport no es numero uno porke jode el braso XDDDDDDD

it's a fad! it's a fad! it's a fad! it's a fad! it's a fad! it's a fad!

One_touch_KO said:
Killergran said:
One_touch_KO said:
Killergran said:
Wii Sports is not nr. 1 because it doesn't come in a DVD-box.

That is just in the US, in Europe it comes packaged as a normal Wii game, with instructions book, normal wii game box and all that...

The only one I ever saw was not in a standard DVD-cover. And I live in Europe. And the Wii was bought in retail here in Sweden. I just assumed it was everywhere.

Well I can safelly say that POrtugal is the WORST country in all europe and here Wii Sports comes in the conditions I said. Maybe you bought some wii with odd packaging.

Que patriotismo é esse pá? :P

I bought my Wii from amazon DE and it didn't come packaged in a DVD case either.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
DaveD said:
oliminator1994 said:
The usual one i use is

Its been bundled

then people say to me

Its Wii sports selling the Wii not the Wii selling the game

That and somewhere around 80%+ of the top 50 have been bundled at some time

Right, but sports has never NOT been bundled. That has to be a record somehow. Definelty the best selling 'only availas a bundle' game.

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

jkimball said:
DaveD said:
oliminator1994 said:
The usual one i use is

Its been bundled

then people say to me

Its Wii sports selling the Wii not the Wii selling the game

That and somewhere around 80%+ of the top 50 have been bundled at some time

Right, but sports has never NOT been bundled. That has to be a record somehow. Definelty the best selling 'only availas a bundle' game.

I'm guessing that you're simply ignorant here and will therefore educate you:

Wii Sports is not bundled in Japan, never has been. It's also not bundled in at least one Others country (Korea I'm pretty sure of...)

There. You are no longer ignorant. Uppdrag slutfört!

This is invisible text!

Wii Sports isn't number one because Sackboy isn't in it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Wii Sports is not number on because it's a sport, not a game. To be number 1 it must outsell the combined global sales of tennis rackets, boxing gloves, baseball bats, golf clubs and bowling balls

Wii sports is not number 1 because games bundled with windows are BOOM BOOM