By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Killzone 2 break the cycle?

I have stopped worrying about whether or not Sony Exclusives do good or not sales wise. I know they are going to be the best games on console, and that is all that matters. If they fail to market well enough to make enough money to be able to continue to produce amazing games I will just find another hobby. There are enough awsome games out already, and I will just switch to Microsoft. That would actually save a lot of money and time, as MS usally only puts out 2 or 3 games a year that I care about opposed to the 8 - 10 Sony is capable of.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
scottie said:
The problem isn't the games, or their sales. But fanboys expectations.

GTA was meant to kill the Wii
LBP was meant to instantly upgrade all PS2 users to PS3 users

Stop expecting so much and you wont be dissapointed

I agree with the point however. GTA was just meant to be a multiplat sandbox game. LBP was meant to instantly take away the casual base from the Wii and be the top selling PS3 game the way Sony was marketing it (Sony forgot that the PS3 as a system isn't one that casuals would just up and buy). KZ2 was supposed to Kill Halo 3 just like original KZ was supposed to be the "Halo Killer". Resistance was supposed to take out Gears of War. I could go on with the delusional Sony expectancy, however your point was stated well enough.

""Don't go chasing waterfalls, stick the rivers and the lakes that your use to.""

Nah screw it, comeon PS3 fanbase hype this to the moon like all the others.  Daddy needs bitter tears.