By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Neos joined the dark side.

Ah! and instead of trying the demo of MS2, rent it. You will hate the demo most likely.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
You must get MGS4

That is one game i will never get really..

i hate splinter cell and im 100% positive i will hate this too. Stealth is not my thing.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Xen said:
Ah! and instead of trying the demo of MS2, rent it. You will hate the demo most likely.

we can't rent games over here =P

Trying out the demo now ^^

Neos said:
SMcc1887 said:
You must get MGS4

i hate splinter cell and im 100% positive i will hate this too. Stealth is not my thing.

Well, if your sure.

But you have to get Valkyria Chronicles. It's awesome. Try the demo. Though the actual games better than the Demo.

Aw.. right.. I forgot they imposed a new law in Holland and Belgium =/

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
Neos said:
SMcc1887 said:
You must get MGS4

Well, if your sure.

But you have to get Valkyria Chronicles. It's awesome. Try the demo. Though the actual games better than the Demo.

That game did look very awesome to me! I'll have a look =) good call

Neos said:
SMcc1887 said:
You must get MGS4

Well good then, cause you can play MGS4 as a shooter. I suck at and hate stealth as well. Luckily you can play it just as a third person shooter and enjoy it just as much.   :)

Watch an HD video of Raidens return and you'l see. It is the best game if ever played and you can play it as a shooter with 60+ customizable weapons. Its got everything, even emotion.
Think about it b4 you decide XD

Don't buy MGS4 unless you've played all the previous games. You won't have a clue what's going on otherwise.

I'm gonna add you later. I'll probably forget who you are, though. When your PSN/Gametag is different from your VGChartz user name, I forget who I'm playing with ten times out of ten.