By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ph4nt said:
Today, electricity is more important. You do not need wheels to generate electricity. Take away electricity for 1 week and the world would be in chaos.

Take away wheels for one week and see what happens. Take away air for five days and see what happens. Check and mate muthafakas!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Ignoring invention is the wrong word...

The wheel is more basic, that lots more people could come up with it... So, that it was invented by a certain person long ago isn't as important, as someone else would of likely came up with it soon after.

kylohk said:
This reminds me of a UK poll where they ask the people what they use to check the time.

The choices were: Watch, Mobile Phone.

For some reason, Mobile Phone was more commonly used! How silly can people be? Isn't easier to just raise your wrist to check the time, rather than reaching into your pocket and taking the phone out?!

It's not silly if you don't wear a watch (you'd be surprised how many people don't).

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

lol, yep...

People wouldn't be able to think up the wheel without electricity.

QED

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network

Goes to show people don't respect the wheel like they used to.

wow, i don't even use that channel anymore. lol

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Thechalkblock said:
Goes to show people don't respect the wheel like they used to.

No, they just respect electricity more.

hahahahha

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

LOL!!!!