By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM:First Reviews Killzone 2- 5 out of 5

I think they wanted an early review so that Sony could know the quality of this and if it was worth marketing. There was proof in the beta, but you can't be too careful. They didn't want another Haze on their hands, and I think this is the final proof necessary to show that it is not going the way of Haze (which got 2.5/5 from OPM)

They gave it to OPM because OPM always gets early reviews, and because they don't nitpick. IGN doesn't nitpick either, but maybe they wanted a PS exclusive reviewer.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

lol its funny coz even if they liked uncharted a lot (which they must have) but didnt think it was worthy of a 5 (which you know they can do!) the next mark down,a 4, knocks 20 percent of the score! Make the scoring system into at least a x/10 method! lol

oops scratch some of that, i see they give half points aswell! my x/10 method works!

KylieDog said:
CrazzyMan said:

:)

His backpack bleeds!?

How do you think they get so much blood to squirt out with each hit? They have to be supplied with an external pack.

KylieDog said:
CrazzyMan said:

:)

His backpack bleeds!?

THat blood does look silly....

Around the Network

post updated with the picture of the first page of the magazine.

Does anybody else find it ironic that he found this in TeamXbox forums?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Does anybody else find it ironic that he found this in TeamXbox forums?

Some of the comments are gold though. I was reading on the Killzone 2 Nov/Dec media blowout neogaf thread and I found this link to a post in the teamxbox thread.

^^lool

KZ2 CGI quality confirmed? lol

badgenome said:
Onyxmeth said:

Not to take anything away from the game itself, it's on my first dy purchase list, but I would be very weary of these unusually early exclusive reviews, regardless of the game they're reviewing. I can only imagine the list of stipulations and conditions that came with the ability to publish a review first and this early. The last exclusive, early review I read was Fallout 3 in OXM and it was the equivalent of a blow job.

Hey, Bethesda deserved a blow job for Fallout 3. I'm just glad OXM did it so I don't have to.

LOL