By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quasi-Poll: Which of the 5 X360 RPGs are you buying?

I defiantly want Eternal Sonata and Mass Effect. I’ll probably give Two Worlds a miss although I haven’t really looked up much information about it.

I want to give the Mistwalker RPG’s a try but I heard that Blue Dragon has text problems if you do not play it on an HDTV, since I don’t have an HDTV as of yet and probably won’t have the chance to get one for a couple of years, so I probably wont get those for a while.

Around the Network

Definitely Mass Effect, something about roaming around the galaxy appeals to me in a huge way. It's sci-fi look is so awesome. Two worlds looks good too but it depends on the financial situation.

Mass Effect looks really good, most likely purchase for me :)

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

1. Eternal Sonata(Already pre-order it)

2. Lost Odyssey

3. Blue Dragon

4.Kingdom Under Fire(No KUF love?, the previous games were awersome!) 

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

I'm buying Mass Effect and Blue Dragon for sure. I'm looking forward to renting (Gamefly) Two Worlds and Eternal S.

Note: I think Talisman (the XBLA release) is based on a Games Workshop board game. Although the board game emulates an RPG type feel, I don't think it's really going to be an RPG. Board game was fun though... and I look forward to the title.