By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

subway miamiam

Around the Network

Tacobell

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Pizza hut when ive got the cash, mcdonalds when i want to indulge, and subway when i want conveniece as there is one 2 minutes away from my uni accomodation

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Gobias said:
monkeyman40210 said:
^ i ate a popeyes and i didn't like it, it was incredibly greasy and over done

The regular chicken pieces are kinda nasty, I usually get the strips or the shrimp.

Just get everything spicy and you'll be good, the biscuits are amazing too.

KFC is far worse by comparison.

kfc's chicken is far greasier than popeyes, i would still take popeyes over kfc

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

tacobell

Around the Network

Wendy's or Subway

There's this fast food in my state called In-N-Out burger, and it is sooooooo good. The best, actually.
But I went on Wii Fit after I ate there today, and I gained 7.5 pounds from the previous day of fruits.....

I'll go with Subway as well. I would have said McDonald's maybe 5-6 years ago, but I ate it for like for 2 days worth of meals, and I lost my taste for it.

1. Chipotle
2. Five Guys
3. Boston Market (for the Mac 'n Cheese and other sides, the entrees are eh...)
4. KFC
5. Burger King

Edit: I crossed out BK because I just opened my sandwich and they screwed it up.  Joe Pesci was right. "They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fucked? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a fuck! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

McDonald's and BK are the worst.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089