By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

subway

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

subway is in the lead

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Subway is great, but too expensive if you want a full meal (12" sub, drink, chips)

Taco bell is cheap, but the quality is low (both the food and the restaurants themselves) at least at the ones where I live.

Arbys is straight up and down terrible, the only redeeming quality is the fries.

Burger king is really good, but I always feel like absolute garbage after eating it.

Wendy's has good hamburgers, but their fries are so bad.

Personally I like Harvey's or Swiss Chalet the most, but they're Canadian exclusives.

For an worldwide food chain I'd probably have to say A&W, everything they sell is just delicious, they even have good breakfast.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

1 Taco Bell
2 Arby's
3 Subway

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I forgot about Popeyes, popeyes is definitely the best chicken.

Around the Network

^ i ate a popeyes and i didn't like it, it was incredibly greasy and over done

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

monkeyman40210 said:
^ i ate a popeyes and i didn't like it, it was incredibly greasy and over done

The regular chicken pieces are kinda nasty, I usually get the strips or the shrimp.

Just get everything spicy and you'll be good, the biscuits are amazing too.

KFC is far worse by comparison.

Popeyes is good, and rather affordable where I live. They were running a meal special for $2 which included 2 pieces of chicken, a biscuit and a side (such as mashed potatoes, rice or fries). Great deal.

One of the really depressed areas I used to work as a medical transport officer (Logan Ohio) had a pretty good KFC that had welfare specials - Tuesdays, for $3 you could get 2 pieces of chicken, biscuit, any side, and the soft drink of your choice. And there was no limit to how many you could get. Once in a rare while I paid $5 for 4 pieces of chicken, 2 sides, 2 biscuits and a drink. Those were the days :-p

Oh - In Ohio, Dairy Queen is pretty good. Their fries are some of the best (up there with BK) and where I live, their daily specials are awesome at times - Such as a footlog chilidog, fries and a drink for $3.00-$3.49 depending on the location.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mcdo. love the taste of the mcchickens and mcnuggets.

damkira said:
White Castle... but the nearest one is like 1,000 miles away.

If you worked at one since August you will get fed up with the food, FAST. I can barely down it any more

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)