By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the best video game franchise

oliminator1994 said:
ECC

why isnt he allowed a opinion?

Its not like hes been unrealistic either

eg

viva piniata > Maro

I cant talk to you guys because i dont know if you guys are for real or just messing around

Around the Network

@ECC

Of course we are for real. Halo is the best franchise.

@ECC

Relax, he's just big fat troll.

@mai

So you think it is trolling when someone thinks halo is better than mario? Oh and I reported you.

Mario AND the Xeno franchise

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

@Esa-Petteri

Nope, there's another reason. From little posts of yours I've read, you're either troll or intellectually weak. Of two evils I chose the least. You're allowed to choose any of them. Report me again if you wish, this won't change my opinion ;)

//BTW on-topic - hard to choose, but Mario definitely one of them: Zelda>Metroid>Mario - that's Nintendo-related franchise list for me. Oh well, Bungie deserves mentioning, too... Not big fan of Halo, but I used to like their old school FPS games from early 90s.

Ew, Halo. Kids these days >_>

Zelda is the best, that's pretty obvious. But seeing as everyone else is naming favourites, I'll throw in Mario, Final Fantasy, Metroid and Resident Evil, too (all tied :P).

mai said:
@Esa-Petteri

Nope, there's another reason. From little posts of yours I've read, you're either troll or intellectually weak. Of two evils I chose the least. You're allowed to choose any of them. Report me again if you wish, it won't change my opinion ;)

I'll give you a reply soon, I just have to see what the mods think of that kind of comments. I don't want to get banned. :)

Pah, Halo?

I say God of War. I am probably one of about ten people on this site who actually LIKE it.
Ratchet and Clank is great too, and MGS.

Mario is nothing special, IMO, Zelda is absolutely incredible and is definitely up there, but with my sad lack of Nintendo consoles (other than the GBC) I haven't been able to play many of them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor, I'm with you on this one!

I'd say:
1) God of war
2) Burnout
3) PES (even if my vote goes to fifa this year)

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts