By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the FINAL game you'll play in 2008?

Probably LBP, Disgaea3, or Folklore. Burnout Paradise is another Possibility.

EDIT: My highest bets are on LBP. But who knows.... [Disgaea3]

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Probably God of War 1 on the PS2.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I ended up playing brawl early in the day then at around 10pm I played House of the Dead 1 on PC for like 10 minutes lol.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

FIFA09 !!!!!!

Fight night round 3 was the last game i played in 2008. i cant get over it being 2009 already

Around the Network

either resistance 2 or nhl 09 or lbp!

Fifa 09!!! too

Online i suppose

I played Soul Reaver PS1 today on my PS3 with all the shaders and smoothers on. I've had the game for a few years, but had never gotten around to playing it before. It was pretty good until I got stuck by an environmental puzzle and had to do other things. Also, I don't have a DS3, so I think that if I start it over, then I'll probably start from scratch on my PS1 so I don't know if it will be as good without the PS3's embellishments. Other than that I am watching the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi, and plan to finish up Terror Firmer by Troma and the extended dvd version of Dune starting in a few minutes.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Gears of War 2

well, last game i played was mario kart wii at around 22:30 played it for half hour then left for the city to see the countdown.

it could almost have been prince of persia on PC but i beat the whole game around 22:00

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434