By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the FINAL game you'll play in 2008?

Well, I finished Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction a couple of hours ago. The last few hours were amazing!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Probably Little Big Planet since I just bought it. If it didn't piss off the neighbors id be playing rock band 2 instead.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Fallout 3 and Rock Band 2!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Animal Crossing: City Folk. There's a New Year's event.

call of duty 2

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

The last game I was playing, Approximately 1minute before the new year, was Left 4 Dead with friends. Scary stuff. Also played some Rock Band and Mario Kart Wii earlier on in the day.
Happy New Year everyone.

Looks like it will be Smash Bros Brawl. I do love that game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Might have to change my previous thought, it looks like Resistance 2 will be the one. Unless of course I get too frustrated from dying over and over....

Damn can this game be difficult.

"Hmmm, well we already have the players fighting two mini-bosses at the same time, lets have a whole bunch of other chimera bum rush him and see what happens!"

That game's single player pissed the hell out of me IllegalPaladin. It was just a process of trial and error, die every 30 seconds until you do it right, then repeat.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i played gh2 earlier, so i guess it's my final game played in 2008