By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - finally got resistance 2 and gears 2

resistance is better

Around the Network

chameleons are evil bastards.

I think you need to give Gears 2 a better look the graphics are MUCH better than R2. Both games are really good, but I have to go with Gears2 for the win.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Yeah I'm with the majority here on the graphics issue :P Gear's 2's graphics beat the shit out of Resistance 2's. At least in terms of overall texture quality. I haven't finished gears of war 2 yet, but from what I've played (about 4 hours), it's not bad. I think Resistance is a much more robust title, and probably the better game of the two, but Gears 2 definitely has the edge in graphics ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

well just to point a few things out i do own a hd tv however its only 1080i so i appreciate im not seeing everything in all its glory lol however i still feel overall R2 is a better game than gears 2, guess i feel resitance 2 should be selling as well as gears 2

Oh great, sounds like purchasing gears 2 was another of my great decisions. Someone tell me its a great game, please!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

^^^@colonel

your late decisions have been really bad ;)

but i think if gears 1 is any indication, gears 2 will be good.

colonelstubbs said:
Oh great, sounds like purchasing gears 2 was another of my great decisions. Someone tell me its a great game, please!

Gears 2 is a great game!  See, easy enough, and absolutely true too. 

@Op, unfortunately those things that we like do not always sell as well as we hoped...I LOVED my dreamcast before it's untimely death.  This is no bash against R2, as I've never played it, but it simply does not have the rabid fanbase that Gears has.

colonelstubbs said:

No worries mate, Gears 2 is great!  Don't forget your on a website that leans heavily towards the PS3 in most things.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

colonelstubbs said:

Don't worry - it's good.   Both games are IMHO.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Both are great but I prefer Resistance 2. I've just played through the Chicago level and it was just relentless, I love how the game throws tons of enemies at you. More enjoyable than any section of Gears 2 to be honest. I think the graphics are quite underrated, it looks fantastic in a few spots.