By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LOL : the most stupid killzone 2 FUD ive read..............................

http://www.find-games.co.uk/B000E69YHK.htm

i was looking to pre-order killzone 2, and found the summary text next to game to be funny as hell.

Killzone 2 (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3  |  Category: Action and Adventure
Maker: Sony  |  Released: 26/02/2009
List Price: £49.99

The campaign, which is very good, is Killzone 2s weakest point. It doesnt capture the cavalier spirit of the original Killzone, but youll still have fun playing through it. Theres no first-person shooter on PS3 that can equal Killzone 2s blend of cinematic action, adrenaline-pumping shootouts, and male- (and female)-bonding gameplay. Look beyond the gameplay and you have a rich feature set unlike anything ever delivered in a videogame(LOL WTF). The Forge and the replay functionality raise the bar for console shooters so high, it may never be surpassed this generation. There will be plenty of aspects for fans to nitpick, but its hard to argue against Killzone 2 as the most complete game available on any console.

imo the above^ is plain jibberish, dont you agree. if they are linking to sites to gain sales, why do they type such jibberish, he summary doesnt even make sence. the damn games isnt even released for people to play and make judgment.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

aparently they just copied one of the user remarks from amazon. How could anyone right now know what the campaign is like?

Skeeuk said:

i was looking to pre-order killzone 2, and found the summary text next to game to be funny as hell.

The Forge and the replay functionality raise the bar for console shooters so high, it may never be surpassed this generation. 

THE FORGE?  Did Sony steal the level mod tool from Halo 3 and copy it into KZ2?

By the way, FUD means "Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt".  This Amazon review appears to be far more shilling than FUD.

Haha, he compliments it, then rips it, then compliments it! Idiot!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

^
Idiot, or genius?

Around the Network

Forge?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

The Forge?

Skeeuk said:

Killzone 2 (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3  |  Category: Action and Adventure
Maker: Sony  |  Released: 26/02/2009
List Price: £49.99

The campaign, which is very good, is Killzone 2s weakest point. It doesnt capture the cavalier spirit of the original Killzone, but youll still have fun playing through it. Theres no first-person shooter on PS3 that can equal Killzone 2s blend of cinematic action, adrenaline-pumping shootouts, and male- (and female)-bonding gameplay. Look beyond the gameplay and you have a rich feature set unlike anything ever delivered in a videogame(LOL WTF). The Forge and the replay functionality raise the bar for console shooters so high, it may never be surpassed this generation. There will be plenty of aspects for fans to nitpick, but its hard to argue against Killzone 2 as the most complete game available on any console.

imo the above^ is plain jibberish, dont you agree. if they are linking to sites to gain sales, why do they type such jibberish, he summary doesnt even make sence. the damn games isnt even released for people to play and make judgment.

LOL that shit is wack.

Every other sentence is overly positive and every other sentence goes against the other sentences.. WOT

also..

Forge ?le wut

Check out my game about moles ^

izaaz101 said:
^
Idiot, or genius?

I'm thinking idiot.. definately.

Check out my game about moles ^

It seems everyone already noticed what I noticed.

The Forge??

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)