By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers best graphics of 2008

4? Sorry but MGS4 won best graphics on both IGN and Gamespot.

G2 does look awesome though but MGS4 is just as good. atleast GS and IGN thinks so.

Though I personally like gametrailers because they review games the best IMO. sept there MGS4 review saying that Halo has a better story then MGS4...

All and all congrats its the first i've ever heared of it winning an offical award even though there relativly bias.

Around the Network

Lol.. i seriously hate GT though, I do have a feeling its a bit xbox biased XD(IMO!!). Not to offend Gears 2 or anything at all not even talking about the award. They gave the best new IP To LBP so hey.. (But srsly if they didnt people would go WTF).

I think ill just stick to IGN mainly because i agree with 90 % of their choices, and like 5 % with GT XD. I also love how IGN rates games + gamespot or whatever its called (They kinda do same .. ).

Lol@ the comments on gears 2 best graphics XD.
'I love Gears of War 2, but even I can see that this choice was clearly in err. Seriously? Better than Far Cry 2? Better than Metal Gear!? '

'No way is that correct. '

'Who is the neckbeard that made this decision? GOW 2 is a good game but the best looking? Yeah no. '

'This should have been MGS. It's one game that has wowed me the more I play it. Gears looks great but it's not awe inspiring '(Kinda agree with the dude)

And thats just page 1 XD. Epic flaming :OOO!

Anyway MGS4 <3 but seriously.. where is crysis? Lawl

KBG29 said:
I stopped watching the gametrailers awards show. The site is awsome for bonus round thanks to Michael Pachter, and a few world exclusive trailers here and there. But everything else is a freaking 360 slutfest.

then why did overall game of the year awards for 2006 and 2007 go to zelda and mario?

LOL at all the fans calling bias. Get over it.

What? Isnt this the first best graphics of 2008 award gears 2 gets?

Also well SHANE is a huge gears fan, and he is the one that makes these awards..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
What? Isnt this the first best graphics of 2008 award gears 2 gets?

Also well SHANE is a huge gears fan, and he is the one that makes these awards..

Oops made a mistake in the OP. It has 2 best of graphics 2008.

Gamespy

Gametrailers

we all knew what game would win at microtrailers

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

we all knew what game would win at microtrailers

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

And again PC got ignored. Otherwise Crysis: Warhead would have won that award easily.

Crysis: Warhead ?? wtf

PC Games Gfx > console Gfx