By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - who has xbox live?

Comrade Tovya said:
Have it, don't mind paying for it, and wouldn't mind if it were free.

^^ What he said!

Around the Network

I've got few more days left on my subscription.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I've got Live, but haven't used it in awhile to actually play games online. I'm definitely going to be keeping my subscription going now since Netflix launched.

Also, regarding the price, I don't mind the $50 a year. I play WoW which is $15 a month when I play and I don't mind that fee either. It would be nice to have it for free, but $50 a year (cheaper through Amazon or Newegg) is nothing to cry over.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I have it, I've had it since the dieing days of the Original Xbox. I don't' really do much with it. I guess it just made me feel better about myself.

Now that Netflix is out, it actually serves a purpose.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

i had it. but i didnt renew my subscription. wasnt playing online alot. and in my opinion. i get a free and better service some were else.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Around the Network

me

Me.

I have Xbox Live Gold.

My Gaming Setup

Yes, and it doesn't have to cost $50.00 if you shop around. Paid $28.00 for mine 13 months card and $40 on the 2nd one by looking around for deal on line.

It's nice to play on line when I feel like and not having to buy one month card. I do think MS should make on-line free for all arcade games however, cause that would help bring in a lot of casual.

There is an old saying... you can't complain about what you get for free without looking like an ass, but you can bitch about what you buy all you want until you get what you paid for.

I have got it and I love it. $50 is not that much for a service like this. Actually I spent like 60€ for movies, games etc.

www.Lex-xboxclan.de :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...