By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - who has xbox live?

CAN SOMEONE IP BAN ME?

Around the Network

I have it and I like it because I like playing online and so do my kids. I don't mind paying for it because I can afford to BUT it would be nice if it were free or, as someone before me has stated, if there were some kind of family gold plan. Not so much for financial reasons as much as it being a nice gesture to the people who support the 360 and live. I think if Sony charged a fee similar to Microsoft then most people wouldn't be thinking about this.

CAN SOMEONE IP BAN ME?

Yeah ban this guy for having such a pathetic cock. That shit is funnay as hell tho, I was dyin'.

Around the Network

I have it and so does my son and it cost about £2 each because I bought all the original Xbox subscription packs I could find that stores were getting rid of when the Xbox360 live subscriptions came out.
People just didn't seem to know the old Xbox cards work exactly the same as the Xbox360 cards and I sold the remaining ones for a massive profit on Ebay.

Having said all that £30-£40 per year for Xbox live is nothing to pay, some people pay that every month on a Sky TV or mobile phone package.

Yes I have It, yes I like it. I would definatly prefer it if it were free.
I still don't mind paying for it, because I believe it substantiates a better online service that would ne be delivered if they hadn't charged for it.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

ITs good but I dont like paying for it......but its only like $40 for a 13 month card.....($3 a month)so its not too bad.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Have it, don't mind paying for it, and wouldn't mind if it were free.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I DO

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.