By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My friend sold his ps3

My friend loves his console, the playstation 3. He thought it was the best console he has ever owned, and a very good system(he also has a 360 for comparison), now he sold it.

Guess why he sold it?

Because of its sales, he keeps hearing on TV, and on the internet that the ps3 is a terrible system, its not getting games, its selling terribly, its a sinking ship, etc...

Because of all of that, he sold his ps3, despite loving it to death. I think he is extreemly stupid for doing such a thing, and really it saddens me to know that somethng like this has happened, and turns out the media really is affecting the ps3..

mM
Around the Network

Either he didn't love it as much as you thought he did, or he's a tool.

I think your friend had make a smart move.

gaming is all about happyness, if he not happy with his ps3,
now is not too late to own a 360 with all kinds of discount.

lol poor troubled soul.

He had a 360 since gears of war launched, and yes I know he loves his ps3 because he plays(ed) with me every single day, and said that he wanted the ps3 to do well because its such a good system.

He sold it because its not doing well, I think its stupid of him, he blantly tells me this on msn and then signs off.

mM
Around the Network

....wow thats a terrible reason...

Former something....

american propaganda + sheep-like citizen

The same propaganda that have made people vote for the guy supported by

WallStreet

... ... ... OBAMA !!!

Welcome back to Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !

Are they talking about bad PS3 sales on TV?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Given that he cares so incredibly much about sales, is he buying a Wii?

I think he was influenced by his friends as well..they all have 360's (huge fanboys ) and his brother hates the ps3 to hell, I think they made him sell it or something..

mM