By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My friend sold his ps3

You smell that? I smell it to, tis the smell of Bullshit.

Around the Network

From the sound of it, it is not that surprising ...

He owned both an XBox 360 and a PS3 which are two systems which have the most (as a percentage) cross platform games of any two consoles in the history of videogames. What this means is that each console was offering only a handful of worthwhile games in a year that is exclusive to that platform. If you have unlimited resources owning both systems may seem worthwhile, but if you don't it probably makes sense to sell one and devote that money towards something else ... The choice between the XBox 360 or PS3 to sell comes down to confidence in the system and the features of the system you actually use.

To be honest during this period in time Im not surprised people feel the pressure to dispose of their console; PS3.

Ive felt it once, the negativity is quite challenging. You feel this sinister group pressure merely from just following the news portraying the console as some catastrophic part in history.

But I think its stupid to succumb to it.

For the most part its very misrepresented and exaggerated. I find it really unbelievable how much negative press Sony's game sector is attracting in America.

Seriously.

I think Ive seen some really ignorant doom and gloom articles spree from various media sources that make me wonder if they even know whats on the PS3 platform.

Even during the harsh times for the xbox in the dominant PS2 era, the xbox still managed to garner positive press mainly due to the sudden rise of Halo. It became a positive niche in the states, and yet here we are in 2008... and the US media is still sprouting NO GAMES on the PS3. Holy fucking flying winged cock, what ignorance does it take.

All this media sounds like a joke filled with slander supported and influenced by hardcore fanboyism.

I have accepted that the sales are not nearly as high as in comparison to the the 360 or Wii. But to call those articles thorough journalism to me seems like a fucking joke to me.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
To be honest during this period in time Im not surprised people feel the pressure to dispose of their console; PS3.

Ive felt it once, the negativity is quite challenging. You feel this sinister group pressure merely from just following the news portraying the console as some catastrophic part in history.

You need to stop reading internet gaming forums.  In the real world people don't feel this way.

I GUESS HE WAS NEVER REALLY YOUR FRIEND IF HE WOULD GO OFF AND SELL HIS PS3 LIKE THAT!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Are they talking about bad PS3 sales on TV?

No.  Most people I know who are in to games but not into sales have a vague idea that the Wii is very popular, mostly because it is always sold out, but almost none of them have any idea which system is doing any better.

And no one I know will sell a video game system that they like simply because they hear it isn't selling well.  That doesn't even make sense.  It is more likely that Leo-J is misinterpreting something -- sure, his buddy sold his PS3, but probably not despite wanting to keep it.

Ender said:
rukusa said:

You need to stop reading internet gaming forums.  In the real world people don't feel this way.

LMAO. For realz.

badgenome said:
libellule said:
american propaganda + sheep-like citizen

The same propaganda that have made people vote for the guy supported by

WallStreet

... ... ... OBAMA !!!

Welcome back to Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat.

what do you mean by "what" ???

people are sheep, u can't change them that easly !

Time to Work !

Ender said:
rukusa said:

Cant help it. You know Im that stalking kind of guy that just observes and keeps observing gathering theories and info.

How else will I know in which ways the market flow is going?

But in all honesty it has ruined my social life, Im having trouble sleeping and its taking effect on my face. My body shape is in decline, despite having been fit for quite some time.

But yet I cant help it. Ive turned this gathering for info into an obsession. For that way I can back up my arguements in discussions.

in conclusion: internet has become serious FUCKING business for me.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

@rukusa,

hi rukusa,

why dont just enjoy ur console AND stop internet gaming media ?

Time to Work !