By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Xbox 360 Christmas... Whadyaget?

I received 'Ninja Gaiden II' from my sister and I bought 'Bioshock' for her ( we always share our game ^^ )

I bought 'Enchanted Arms' for myself

We bought 'Infinite Undiscovery' and 'The Last Remnant' , 19,99 each :)

Around the Network

360 arcade + halo 3. technically my bro wanted it as his early birthday pres so we got it this week.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

badgenome said:
Nothing gaming related. But I do dig that Wal-Mart controller, even if it does still look like a cow pattern at first glance.

haha, I didn't even realize that.  I just like the mix of black and white.  It's like a regular 360 controller mated with an Elite 360 controller.  It took me a while to realize that part of the design was a woman's hair =/

I completely forgot about my 120GB hard drive!  Thanks to whoever mentioned that for reminding me!  I have Gears 2, Fable 2, and Lost Odyssey all installed currently, with all my other demos and videos, and I am still sitting at a comfortable 80GB left.

axumblade said:
360-wise, I got Mass Effect and Beautiful Katamari. I plan on buying more games with my gift certificate, I just can't decide which game to get.

I feel ya.  I have some gift cards to use as well, but with Prince of Persia, CoD: WaW, and Left4Dead out right now, plus Killzone 2, Halo Wars, Star Ocean 4, and all the games coming early next year, I can't make up my mind!

I didn't get anything 360 related for Christmas, though I did buy myself 2 games at the very end of last month, Gears 2 and Otomedius G. I was supposed to have a game coming on Christmas, but the game was delayed until next year (Dodonpachi Daioujou). I'm also trying to find a copy of Fable II LE, but they are all gone and I only see the normal edition around :(

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

I got Infinite Undiscovery and Far Cry 2, both of which I am enjoying quite a bit.

smbu2000 said:

I didn't get anything 360 related for Christmas, though I did buy myself 2 games at the very end of last month, Gears 2 and Otomedius G. I was supposed to have a game coming on Christmas, but the game was delayed until next year (Dodonpachi Daioujou). I'm also trying to find a copy of Fable II LE, but they are all gone and I only see the normal edition around :(

You don't need teh LE.  Buy the normal edition, then you just have to email Microsoft (have to google it to see exactly) and they are giving everyone the LE DLC for free since so many of the original LE's forgot to include the DLC codes.  I got jipped

Fallout 3 (for ps3, but its also on the 360)

and a psn card

mM

The CircuitCity arcade+refurbished hdd+extra controller Black Friday one (but had to wait for my parents to return from the US for Christmas).
I hope it enjoys a long life because it's a deep ocean to ship across should anything happen to it, and I am sick of waiting for the European Tales of Vesperia.
Got Lost Odyssey from a local shop though, not region locked and was a nice price.

However, 70 or so hours into Persona 4, so right now I'm still on the PS2.

Gear2 L4Dead!