By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Xbox 360 Christmas... Whadyaget?

So, all you fellow 360 owners, what games, accessories, or consoles (for the new 360 owners out there) did you get for Christmas, and what are your observations so far?

As for me, I got Lost Odyssey and have spent most of my time on that one so far.  I'm level 38 and have put in about 23 hours!  Only on disc 3 of 4!

I also got Fallout 3 and Assassins Creed.  I have played part of Assassins Creed a while back, and wanted to finish it before the sequel comes out.  Add to that, it was just $20 so I got it!  Fallout 3 I will start on as soon as I finish Lost Odyssey and then finish Assassins Creed, but I look forward to the FPS/TPS style in an RPG as I absolutely loved Oblivion!

Besides games, I also got the new limited edition Wal-Mart only controller.  The one with the black dragon design.  I've always thought it was cool, and said so many times... so I guess Santa was listening!

Around the Network

Apparently the guy above me received a penis. Ok that guy is thankfully gone now.

I got GH: World Tour and COD: World at War, and my first wireless controller.

I bought me some games.  Left4dead, Devil May Cry 4, Forza 2, Viva Pinata and pure = 44 Euro ^^'.

Around the Network

Nothing gaming related. But I do dig that Wal-Mart controller, even if it does still look like a cow pattern at first glance.

Orange Box

• CoD WaW
  • Left 4 Dead
  • 120GB HDD

Well and I downloaded "No Country for old men" and "Batman Dark Knight"

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...