By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How to kill a PS3 Console - Is it really possible ?

ceres said:
VEGA said:
Cool... It's good that there's a console which doesn't have problems with red rings and flying remotes)

Just wait until the PSN bowling game comes out that uses the six axis.

Yea, but the Sixaxis is pretty light. Who knows, lol. 

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
ceres said:
VEGA said:
Cool... It's good that there's a console which doesn't have problems with red rings and flying remotes)

well the bowling game was pushed back to 2008 so.. it will be a while.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Oh well, back to Wii sports or Ten Pin Alley for me.

jhlennon1 said:
Easiest way to kill a PS3 is to cover the ventilation holes.

Not True. When the PS3 gets too hot it will shut itself off

mitsuhide said:
ssj12 i think we can agree the Wii would shatter,

You're not being serious are you? To get into the Wii you have to get past a solid metal casing first :P The Wii will be a beast just like the Gamecube in terms of indestructibility!

I'm surprised with the reported reliability of the PS3, very surprised considering how god awful the PS1 and PS2 were. I've always believed that Sony were once 'the' top dog of electronics until they released the Playstation, then they created poor hardware all across their electronics scale (I'm talking from personal and general experience here), everything they made just sucked in terms of reliability!

Maybe the PS3 might be a start of better things from them in terms of durability. 

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
ceres said:
VEGA said:

well the bowling game was pushed back to 2008 so.. it will be a while.

just enought time for the BOOMERANG controller to make its debut!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

A few things...
120F is lower than the temp of my computer of 4+ years that's been running pretty much 24/7.
(Probably somewhere around 130F due to bad ventilation room)

Electronics should work nicely at 0F. Unless it's already frozen before loading it up.

It's nice that it can survive the tests, however.