By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wipeout HD is AWESOME! Best racing game of the year!

i think wipeout HD is really cool game however i think motorstorm Pacific Rift is the best racing game

Around the Network
irstupid said:
you would think claiming something to be the game of the year (for racing) that you would put in your description at least one aspect of its gameplay and not just how pretty it looks.

what makes this so much better than GTA5P, Motorstorm, Need for Speed, Mario kart or many others, besides its in 1080p.

It's just my opinion, no need to get nervous. I was recommending this game to any gamer who likes stilish, fast, futuristic and hard racing games, specially considering that it's very cheap during this holidays. It only costs 15 €, so it has the best price/quality relation by far. And Need for Speed Undercover and Mario Kart Wii are not good enough to compete with the best racing games of this year.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

eliasg said:
PS3 has the best game in every single genre...

I agree with you on racing.  PS3 also has the best tower defense game.  It doesn't have the best in any other genre I care about.  It's certainly not tops in WRPG, JRPG, Fighting, or Platforming.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org