By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - i feel sorry for pc game owners :(

Man i feel bad for u guys u get third party games mostly and u pay 1000 dollars to get new games. And the fact gaming website ownly acknowledge console gaming. Sorry u guys got rip off  :(

Around the Network

I have a 360, a Wii and a PC. The PC can do a lot of things neither of the other two can. And the PC has vastly superior controls to even the Wii when it comes to first person shooters.   It also has better online than the consoles -- Quake World from 1997 had better online than Halo 3 does.  And it supported more players simultaneously and had awesome modifications that were more fun than anything available on Halo 3.

And RTS games aren't doable on a console. They suck there, but they're the best genre of games in my opinion.

and what i mean abvout 1000 dollar thing is for the new computers to run new games

Collector said:

Man i feel bad for u guys u get third party games mostly and u pay 1000 dollars to get new games. And the fact gaming website ownly acknowledge console gaming. Sorry u guys got rip off  :(

lol. We gots no games, and they each cost $1000? Damn, that is a jip.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Collector said:
and what i mean abvout 1000 dollar thing is for the new computers to run new games

You can build a computer that's several more times powerful than the 360 and PS3 in terms of fill rate, computational power, and memory for about $499.

Also, when you consider that you typically /need/ a computer with internet access anyhow, the difference in cost between making a computer that you can use for most purposes and a computer that will play games well isn't all that high.  Less than $200 typically, as you can get very fast video cards for about $100 these days.

Around the Network
Collector said:

ROLFMAPAO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I feel sorry for by all those who are on the floor laughing right now. I hope nobody hurts themselves when they fell.

In other news, I just found a GREAT deal on Call of Duty 4 at Gamestop, it's $970 off!

Meh, I'm happy to pay for my computer big bucks. since I use it for more then just gaming.

Sweet I just got Crysis for $980 off at gamestop brand new.

haha. I feel sorry for gamers who actually think consoles are better for fps and other games.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)