By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ESRB breakdown for the big 3

it's just hus back at his old "nin is kiddie" tricks.

As if anyone except him cares about the ratings on the games.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:

Actually, the funny thing about that is that E games sell better which means the only thing Hus proved is that Nintendo makes games that sell more.  Go Hus.

I still stand my thought that this thread deserves to be placed in the most pointless threads ever catagory.

twesterm said:

Actually, the funny thing about that is that E games sell better which means the only thing Hus proved is that Nintendo makes games that sell more. Go Hus.

I still stand my thought that this thread deserves to be placed in the most pointless threads ever catagory.

Yahh GTA really proves that being the highest seller last gen.

Yep, it does not show the wii as best.

twesterm said:

...are you making these numbers up? Just out of curiousity I looked at the Wii M and T games. The Wii had 10 M games and more than 30 T games. I'm fairly certain you're not just counting exclusive games because I'm pretty sure that the 360 doesn't have 25 exclusive E games.

The list is published games by Nin Sony MS.

omgwtfbbq said:

Yep facts dont favor the wii, none of you care

Around the Network

Just for fun, here are the OTHER numbers:

PS3 (not just Sony)
EC (0) 0%
E (48) 39.7%
E10+ (14) 11.6%
T (42) 34.7%
M (17) 14.0%
AO (0) 0%
Total: 121

Wii (not just Nintendo)
EC (0) 0%
E (171) 65.0%
E10+ (50) 19.0%
T (32) 12.2%
M (10) 3.8%
AO (0) 0%
Total: 263

360 (not just Microsoft)
EC (0) 0%
E (117) 40.1%
E10+ (47) 16.1%
T (84) 28.8%
M (44) 15.1%
AO (0) 0%
Total: 292

While the Wii obviously does have more focus on games appropriate for all ages, I hardly think it's a wasteland for those wanting games aimed specifically at mature audiences.

P.S. @ Hus' last post: What? I have no idea what you are trying to say by "facts don't favor the Wii" -- do you mean that the Wii is TEH DOOMED because it has only 60% of the M-rated games that the PS3 does? If so, I pity you. If not, please elaborate.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

You says: "66.6 is kinda funny for Sony." Why is that funny... Look at this link...

http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php

Of the top 20 selling games of all time: Atleast fifteen of those are E.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
You says: "66.6 is kinda funny for Sony." Why is that funny... Look at this link...

http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php

Of the top 20 selling games of all time: Atleast fifteen of those are E.
 666 the devil.

Yes.

Now look at the top ones from the last gen.

Teen and under dominate the list. It looks like most (as in over 50%) of the over million sellers are E... Wait a sec, games that are made for everyone sell more than games made for a small group of people.

Wow HUS, when did you turn into a Wii fanboy? You are making an excellent argument for why Wii is so successful.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Hus said:
omgwtfbbq said:

Yep facts dont favor the wii, none of you care

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php

I'm sorry. I think the facts do favour the Wii.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!