By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Football (Soccer) fans unite!

Just checking to see if any of you out there is a football fan and if you do what is your favourite football club?

I'm a huge soccer fan since i was little, F.C.Porto all the way (in which i'm also a member), but also i like clubs like Barcelona and Manchester united, mostly because of the godly amount of good football that they practice :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Im chilean and I watch a lot of football, I dont like any club in particular, but I watch the matches in which players of my country play, so you could say I like Villarreal, Roma, Udinese and others.
But my favorite things to watch are the national teams play.

It seems they dont like football a lot.

you're right. It's a shame actually, football is such a beautiful game =)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

You didn't need to put soccer in the title! I hate when they call it soccer, the sport name is football or fútbol, period.

On-topic, yeah, football is my favourite sport by far, if you want to know my team, just check my sig.

I also like Everton, Fiorentina, Valencia, Bordeaux, Arsenal and Ajax. But Boca > ALL

Around the Network

I know, it's that just so many people mix football with american football, i was trying not to make a confusing thread ;)

Here in my country it's Futebol, no way to mistake it xD. Boca Juniors is a fantastic team, i used to live in South America when i was little, and i always saw the argentina and brazil championship, i would always root for Boca (because my father rooted for River Plate, i'm always in opposition to my father :P) for argentina and Corithians for Brazil

Current PC Build

im a barcelona fan till i die, seeing as all my family is from there. death to madrid ;)

Oh, good thing that you opposed your father...cause River finished LAST in this season, it would have been too embarrasing to find a River fan here.
Great that you support Boca, from your country I like Porto (well, it's more that I don't like Benfica and Sporting, so I'm left with Porto )

I love football, well not the American version.

Favorite Teams: Club America (Mexico), Arsenal, Manchester United, and Atlético Madrid

^_^

Well my father it's also a Benfica fan xD Yeah, River is going on a downward spiral the last few years.

Oh and to El_Patras, i support you, i think Real Madrid it's just a circus freak show but instead of clowns and strange people, they showcase football players whose careers are going down and they just want to milk any money they can with them

Current PC Build