By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Quick Animal Crossing Question(s)

So, I have AC: City Folk (well, my sister has it), and we can't figure out how to get any furniture or items or just about anything unlocked at Nook's store.  She's payed off her house, but nothing has happened (storewise).  How do we get stuff available?

Also, we can't find any work to get bells, so we've had to just fish and pick peaches for money.  How do we get more money?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

Not sure in this game but either is buying enough stuff or upgrading your house enough...

Former something....

Maybe, but it seems like there should be a much faster way.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
appolose said:

So, I have AC: City Folk (well, my sister has it), and we can't figure out how to get any furniture or items or just about anything unlocked at Nook's store.  She's payed off her house, but nothing has happened (storewise).  How do we get stuff available?

Unlock as in appear in the catalog?

I think those are the items that has once appear in your inventory and it is finally in the catalog for you to re buy. If you have never touched a certain item then it won't appear in the catalog till you've touched it.

appolose said:

Also, we can't find any work to get bells, so we've had to just fish and pick peaches for money.  How do we get more money?

There is a money rock that appear once a day that could give you around 8k bells. ( there's where the most of my income comes from ) Also I think you can plant a money tree.

If you have a friend who has the game you can get their friend code and when you visit their town they should have different fruit to you. Tom Nook will see these as exotic and pay 500 bells for each. You should fill your pockets with as much fruit as you can carry from your friends town, sell some to nook but also plant some of the fruit in your town so iots even more accessible. Also there are 2 fossils a day you can dig up and get identified by blathers at the museum. You can then sell them to Nook for big money. Also you may find rare items you are looking for at a friends' town.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Ah, ok, thanks guys!

Okami