By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 8 months later - PS3 only has TWO million sellers?

Soriku said:
Shams is on! I told him to lock it.

@AllAll

I read your posts, stop trolling.

I have read plenty of yours, Soriku you stop trolling.

Around the Network
Sporticus said:

Killzone (Guerilla)
Socom (Iron Monkey)
Resistacne (Insomniac Games)

Uncharted (Naughty Dog)

Ratched and Clank
Jak and Daxter (Naughty Dog)

LitleBigPlanet (Media Molecule)

Afrika (Rhino Studios)
Aqua Vita (Unknown)
Sky Blu (Unknown)

Lair (Factor 5)
Warhawk (Incognito Inc.)

God of War
Heavenly Sword (Ninja Theory)

White Night Story (Unknown)
Folklore (Game Republic)

Motorstorm (Evolution Studios)
Gran Turismo (Polyphony Digital)
Whipeout

Calling all cars (SCEE + Incognito Studios)

Singstar (Unknown)
Palystation Eye
Eye of Judgement

NBA
MLB
Hof Shots Golf (Clap Hanz)

Lemmings (Team17)
Echochrome (Japan Studio)
Go puzzle (Sumo Digital)

Blast Factor (Bluepoint Games)
Super Stardust (House Marque)

so far the only SCEE developed tiles are God of War, Whipeout, Calling all Cars and Eye of Judgment.

Let's see...Sony owns guerilla..Sony owns factor 5...Japan studio is SCEJ, ninja theory is secound party, Sony OWNS incognito, and they own evolution studios as well as insomniac. So basicly most if not all of those games were developed by SONY teams.

mM

If people would simply learn to agree to disagree, and let topics that are going nowhere like this die, then we wouldn't need mods to be online all the time to lock topics just to resolve our conflicts. I swear this forum depends on mods to stop flame wars like toddlers depend on their parents.

Edit: and speak of the devil Leo-j comes right in and tries to keep the argument going.

leo-j, stop continuing on or you'll get banned, we're all dropping it so you should too

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Gballzack was also good in trolling ^__^..

On topic Two "Two' million sold games is pretty good if you count that there are only + 4 million PS3's sold.

Around the Network

Someone really needs to save this thread because there is a shit load of crow to be eaten after everything pans out!!

Sorry! lol, just responding to BS didnt realize the conversation had stopped :P

mM

@everyone:

I can see some valid discussion going on here, so not convinced it should be locked.

But for the love of god - if you aren't contributing to it, just LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE!.

Soriku - this applies to you too. If you don't like the thread - fine. Just leave it, and let everyone else discuss what needs to be discussed. (I am not really seeing anyone else request it be closed except for you...).

Like OriGin says - let the thread die of natural causes if need be. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Why should Sony be upset. PS3 is selling with no game. Now here comes the games and the race will change!!!

Those who think Heavenly sword won't sell... lets just see. I have a feeling that it will and the feedback you hear from other ps3 users. It is one (if not) the most anticipated game of 2007.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Guys look I honestly dont see why this thread should be locked, there have been other threads with alot more arguments than this, lets just stay on topic.

mM