By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If Valve makes a sequel, and titles it "Left 5 Dead" I'll just flat up give them all my money, sell my Wii, and become a rabid Valve fan.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Around the Network

I don't get it...why would you want a sequel?

Is there something wrong with the game? If there is, Valve will likely just fix it and add new content, not make a sequel.

This isn't your typical mainstream game that gets chugged out with issues which get fixed in a whole new sequel...Valve works continuously on their releases.

360 users will be getting a big TF2 update soon as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol, which was promised in june?
Anyway, this was my "valve" year.
I got the orange box and left 4 dead.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

BenKenobi88 said:

Is there something wrong with the game? If there is, Valve will likely just fix it and add new content, not make a sequel.

This isn't your typical mainstream game that gets chugged out with issues which get fixed in a whole new sequel...Valve works continuously on their releases.

No the game is fine, mighty fine in fact, I have not gotten far yet but I havn't seen any cutscenes or anything, is there much of a story to this game, I'm figuring no, and thats fine because it isn't a story driven games its an online one.

I would like a sequal because they have everything covered in this game except a story .. (well a solid in depth one)

Like I said I havn't got far so the story (if there is one) might be great. Also every game needs a sequal!!! in a few years L4D won't look so amazing, and fans of it will then surely be angling after a sequal.

@seece: There's no story whatsoever.

I don't know that there's much need of a sequel. Valve said they'll support this TF2 style, which I take to mean we'll be getting new scenarios... because what else is there, really? (Other than new Infected types, perhaps.)

Around the Network

How the fuck do you save in the game? I was at my second hide out and had to stop playing and just didn't found a way to save X_X.

BenKenobi88 said:

Sequel = New story,new characters,new weapons,prehaps 8 player COOP?

Dont forget bigger levels,more campages,longer story mode,lots of reasons for a sequel,how ever i am still wanting DLC.

And it hit a million first week .

konnichiwa said:
How the fuck do you save in the game? I was at my second hide out and had to stop playing and just didn't found a way to save X_X.

No save points in Left 4 Dead i'm afriad but once a scenario has ended if you come out of the game and check your achievements list your total kills will have been saved.

I'm addicted to verses mode, its the most fun i have had in a multiplayer game all year.

Its just amazing been able to play as the infected and hiding somwhere waiting for your unsuspecting victim to walk round the corner and get vomited on by a boomer, tungue lasted by a smoker, mauled by a hunter or hammered by a tank.

My score for Left 4 Dead online.............. 110%

Ronster316 said:
konnichiwa said:

No save points in Left 4 Dead i'm afriad but once a scenario has ended if you come out of the game and check your achievements list your total kills will have been saved.

I'm addicted to verses mode, its the most fun i have had in a multiplayer game all year.

Its just amazing been able to play as the infected and hiding somwhere waiting for your unsuspecting victim to walk round the corner and get vomited on by a boomer, tungue lasted by a smoker, mauled by a hunter or hammered by a tank.

As my friend said "You can play Gears for 3-4 hours then it gets boring,but left4dead(L4D) you can play all nite!!

Coop> pvp

Ronster316 said:
konnichiwa said:

Yeah I spent some time figuring out how to save, so if you want to get to the end of the game you have to do it in one sitting?!?

This is such a fun game though, so easy to just jump in (especially with a friend)