By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think is the best 3rd party publisher?

Atlus. They only publish top quality games, unlike pretty much every other 3rd party publishes.

Around the Network
BluJay said:
My favorite 3rd party is Capcom, but Namco has my favorite gaming series ever- Tales of.
Yeeeeaaah Tales. So are you getting Graces?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Namco...

... hahhaha, of course not. Anyone from Europe that likes Namco is nuts.

I like Ubisoft, simply because they bring a lot of games (that aren't even their) to Europe.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I'll take Ubisoft, but now that EA is going to start publishing Bioware and is already publishing Valve, that will likely change soon.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Activision for CoD and other games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Square-Enix. Gaming wouldn't be that good for me if they weren't around.

A lot of my games are EA so EA for me. SEGA has a few, and huge points for them and CA's Total War. Ubisoft if it were last gen. This gen I'm really REALLY dissapointed =( I've returned 2 of their games (Double Agent and Assassin's Creed), HATE Far Cry 2 (but I bought it near full price and I won't get a lot back >.

Although this is a pretty old thread, my vote goes probably to Capcom.

They've brought us great games this gen: Street Fighter 4, Resident Evil 5, RE Umbrella Chronicles and other RE games (although lots of ports), Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Monster Hunter games

EA and Ubisoft are also doing their job very well.

Capcom takes the prize, then EA. Activision Blizzard would be #1 (or close to it), but Starcraft II hasn't been released yet.

1. capcom
2. konami
3. square

activision and EA shouldnt even be on this list for best publisher IMO