By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Homopobia is as dangerous as the destruction of the rainforests (eat that popey), so lets discuss the many reasons why we hate homophobia!

Around the Network

I don't hate homophobia at all. I feel bad for homophobes. To never know the joy of giving a blowjob? That's just terrible.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I can honestly say from experience that homophobic people are the stupidest people alive.

One of them punched me in the face for wearing a pink shirt ON HALLOWEEN TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.

I don't know if you can get any dumber than that guy.

stof said:
I don't hate homophobia at all. I feel bad for homophobes. To never know the joy of giving a blowjob? That's just terrible.

You're assuming all homaphobes are men.

I knew a homaphobic girl last year.  Not the most tolerant girl, but she gave head like a champ.

Na, just kidding.  But you see my point.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I believe that gays are more profound in expressing their homophobia.

But indeed... people are retarded for actually being afraid of a homosexual. The only thing you have to do is to say no when one is comming on to you and that's it. I actually take it as a compliment when that happens. Homo's have better taste at times then most women...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Do you guys distinguishing between disagreeing with the existence of homosexuality, disagreeing with the conducting of homosexual acts, or being afraid of homosexuals?

I mean do you only consider the latter homophobia?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can honestly say from experience that homophobic people are the stupidest people alive.

One of them punched me in the face for wearing a pink shirt ON HALLOWEEN TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.

I don't know if you can get any dumber than that guy.

I didn´t punch you because I´m a homophobe... I just wanted that T-shirt

I have to say I like homosexuals... there is one girl extra in the world for every homosexual guy... and everybody loves lesbians... I am specially fond of their movies...

Alos I don´t get the gay marriage argument... if you are against gay marriage simply don´t marrie a gay... as long as gays are not breaking into your house and having sex in your bed while you are sleeping in it I don´t get why you could be offended by what they do in their privacy...

Does anybody remember what part of the bible god specificly says being gay is evil and its ok to kill them ??? Some religious nutts pretend thats what it says and thats sad... you don´t see gays running around handing out pamphlets on how religious nuttjobs are evil and its ok to kill them... also why is it that gods hates gays... is all powerfull... but for some reason does not have to power to stop making more gay people ???

Homophobes have small brains. I dont mind homosexuals as long as they dont try their tricks with me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

starcraft said:
Do you guys distinguishing between disagreeing with the existence of homosexuality, disagreeing with the conducting of homosexual acts, or being afraid of homosexuals?

I mean do you only consider the latter homophobia?

You can't disagree with the existence of homosexuality as we know they exist, i would hope that no one is stupid enough to doubt there existence, i do indeed take issue with people who would deny gay people the right to sleep with one another and of course i think people are afraid of homosexuals are stupid

I feel bad for homophobes as well.

The general scientific facts seem to show that most homophobes themselves are gay or bisexual.

Really most homophobes are just gay people afraid to come out of the closet.