Valkyria00 said:
Wii owners dont like G-Unit.=P

Yeah, I doubt grandparents listen to G-Unit. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

entertaining read

well? im okay with that.

right. those guys are cool. and they play video games. i play video games. therefore im cool. thats all i need to get out of this.

Don't really strike me as Wii gamer's even if they weren't working on a HD game.

Around the Network

Change the headline to "Members of G-Unit not big Wii fans but big Ubisoft and My Coach fans"

McWhertor: My Hip-Hop Coach for the Nintendo DS. That’s an idea right there.

Tony Yayo: There you go.

Onyxmeth said:
Nick said:
Who the hell are G-unit?

You are either living under a very large and soundproof rock in America, or my sarcasm detector needs to go to the shop for repairs.

sorry dude, he's probably not into mainstream...and neither am I.  I think it stand for Gorilla Unit...I think(I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said that)...I'm not sure. I don't listen to rap.

who is g-unit? Is that an american measurement system? ... oh it's the gangstars!

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

superbeast1370 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Nick said:
Who the hell are G-unit?

You are either living under a very large and soundproof rock in America, or my sarcasm detector needs to go to the shop for repairs.

sorry dude, he's probably not into mainstream...and neither am I.  I think it stand for Gorilla Unit...I think(I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said that)...I'm not sure. I don't listen to rap.

I just meant that they have a lot of celebrity status in America. I don't really follow Paris Hilton, and haven't watched much of whatever she does outside of this really cool film she made in the dark, but I know who she is. As far as music goes, I've never heard a Garth Brooks song in my life and I couldn't name one for you, plus I dislike country music, but he's famous to the point that I know he exists and he's a big deal country singer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I also have no idea who G-unit are