By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Party delayed?

Is Mario Party 8 delayed or isn't it? New screenshots come out, and most places still say March 5, but I keep hearing rumors of a delay. I was at EB Games today, and their release book said June for the title. So...what gives? It's not the end of the world...but I would like to play it next week if I can.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

why are you so eager for a game like mario party 8? stop buying crap like that

BenKenobi88 said: Is Mario Party 8 delayed or isn't it? New screenshots come out, and most places still say March 5, but I keep hearing rumors of a delay. I was at EB Games today, and their release book said June for the title. So...what gives? It's not the end of the world...but I would like to play it next week if I can.
Article source: Nintendo Power Mario has more than a few games in mind for the Wii Remote Category: Action Players: To be determined Release Date: Q2 2007 Publisher: Nintendo The Mario Party franchise takes a leap into a new generation of gaming! Grab your friends and some Wii Remotes for a fun time. This game has been announced. Please check back for more information on this game as the release date approaches.
Q2. So very unlikely March.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

jstam said: why are you so eager for a game like mario party 8? stop buying crap like that
So harsh!!! I couldn't have said it any better! But seriously. Buy what you like. Even if some people think it will suck.

Kwaad said: jstam said: why are you so eager for a game like mario party 8? stop buying crap like that So harsh!!! I couldn't have said it any better! But seriously. Buy what you like. Even if some people think it will suck.
LOL. image of the PS3 just popped into my head.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

Well I did say it's not the end of the world...yeesh. Mario Party is not on the top of my list...I'd just like to get it, because I think it will be better than the GC games...the last few Mario Party games were horrible. Don't tell me you didn't have fun with Mario Party 2 though...that game was the best. If they can bring that fun back to the Wii, me and my friends would have a blast, and my sisters would probably love it more than any of us.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm just gonna say this. It's probibally the best Wii game coming in the next 3 months. (burn) But my first impression of Mario party was VERY VERY BAD. I spent 2 hours playing it with my wife long ago before we got married... I have *NEVER* felt so... "omg why in the F*King world am I playing this horrible game. It sucks so bad... but I cant tell her that... I must play it... IT HURTS OMG IT HURTS TO PLAY THIS CRAPPY GAME..." But she told me before she started playing it, that it was one of her favorite games... so I couldnt say. "Holy crap. This sucks." I think mario party SUCKS. I will *never* buy one. That is a guarentee. But some people like crap like that... that's your problem. not mine. :P

It's not that great, but it was fun when I had it. Mind you I was probably around 12 or 13 then...totally different for different age groups.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

grow some balls kwaad, put her in her place...... the kitchen, laundry etc

jstam said: grow some balls kwaad, put her in her place...... the kitchen, laundry etc
I do now. If she says "Let's go buy mario party 8." I'm gonna say. "I just **** in my pants. Clean them. And I'm hungry. Go make me some food."