By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Party delayed?

hahahaha gold

Around the Network

I dont know how old you are. But there is a BIG diffrence from... "Young puppy love." And "Married love." :P Married love is like... you and a sibling. AKA: KILL each other... yet you love each other.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

yes it is delayed. I think

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

some of the mario party games were great...2 and 5 (or maybe 4) were really good. Yeah, there is too much luck involved for me but just playing skill game tournaments it's a lot of fun. Girls do like the game, too...maybe some of you guys don't like girls? Eh. Great party game.

There was a poster on neogaf that works for a game retailer who said there was a 50 y/o granny that came in looking for Mario Party 8. For herself and her friends. It's crap like this is selling the Wii. :) Ouch.

Around the Network

Kwaad said: I'm just gonna say this. It's probibally the best Wii game coming in the next 3 months. (burn) But my first impression of Mario party was VERY VERY BAD. I spent 2 hours playing it with my wife long ago before we got married... I have *NEVER* felt so... "omg why in the F*King world am I playing this horrible game. It sucks so bad... but I cant tell her that... I must play it... IT HURTS OMG IT HURTS TO PLAY THIS CRAPPY GAME..." But she told me before she started playing it, that it was one of her favorite games... so I couldnt say. "Holy crap. This sucks." I think mario party SUCKS. I will *never* buy one. That is a guarentee. But some people like crap like that... that's your problem. not mine. :P
Personnaly, I had great fun playing MP5 with my friends. I thinks that's the sort of games that rocks while you're 4, and sucks while you're less Anyway, never tried it at 1/2/3 players, only 4 players! And it's sure we are going to manage to have this one for some summer nights

Now Loading... Please Wait!

zsidane said: Personnaly, I had great fun playing MP5 with my friends. I thinks that's the sort of games that rocks while you're 4, and sucks while you're less Anyway, never tried it at 1/2/3 players, only 4 players! And it's sure we are going to manage to have this one for some summer nights
Exactly my point on why The Wii isnt complete without a full setup of controllers. :P

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: zsidane said: Personnaly, I had great fun playing MP5 with my friends. I thinks that's the sort of games that rocks while you're 4, and sucks while you're less Anyway, never tried it at 1/2/3 players, only 4 players! And it's sure we are going to manage to have this one for some summer nights Exactly my point on why The Wii isnt complete without a full setup of controllers. :P
And people can afford it because they didnt plop down $500 for a console

Yeah this is one title that is better with a crowd. personally I bought the first one liked it but never saw much of a point in getting the others, yet the wiimote is adding new life into all kinds of concepts I felt went stale, I had no intention of buying another Warioware titles and I'm loving the last one thanks to all new controls, I'm I'm sersiously considering this one too, nonetheless now that it probably won't be out until after Super Paper Mario I'm not sure if I'll want to bother by then.

What doesn't appeal to the hardcore gamers on this site, very likely appeals to the other 90% of casual gamers. That is why the Wii is so strong. Its creating new casual gamers instead of batttling over the existing ones. I'm looking forward to Mario Party 8.