By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Remembering the Site (post a good and bad memory or anything else)

I remember MGS4 launch week, not long after i joined, and the happiness in the sony forums. Those days are long gone now

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I remember MGS4 launch week, not long after i joined, and the happiness in the sony forums. Those days are long gone now

lol.

That was a good week.

i remember when dead rising was announced for wii

the reactions were like F**K yeah

then after the first vid it went to, WTF is that?

lol

I remember the brawl hype in the brawl thread.

we used to stay up until 2 AM to see what's the update.

i remember how some of the mods pissed off me of 8 months ago

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
11ht11 said:
i remember when the conduit was announced, wii fans when crazy with joy lol

Better than a 360 game, lol.

----

I remember when FFXIII was announced for the XBOX 360.  The internet died.

Yeah that was a great day! Haha everybody was like “fuck you SE you stabbed Sony in the back”. I remember when I signed up, it was like “will I fit in here or what?”

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
DMeisterJ said:
11ht11 said:
i remember when the conduit was announced, wii fans when crazy with joy lol

Better than a 360 game, lol.

----

I remember when FFXIII was announced for the XBOX 360.  The internet died.

Yeah that was a great day! Haha everybody was like “fuck you SE you stabbed Sony in the back”. I remember when I signed up, it was like “will I fit in here or what?”

lol i remember that

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
colonelstubbs said:

lol.

That was a good week.

Yes, you bought a Wii in that week.

That's why it was a good week.

NiKKoM said:
Aj_habfan said:
I remember when I joined, I thought the Wii was horrible, that sales numbers were a joke, and that I would be buying a 360 soon.

I liked the time when every other thread was a sex related one.

I will never forget the moment when I clicked on the Toss your salad thread... Those where the fun days...

aaah such funny memories

i remember when weezy first got permabanned and the post that made him get perma'd  rofl  kirby then proceeded to rampage the forums

I remember when I first got a ban for insulting someone. I was aiming for a 1000 posts before that would happen but I failed and was really pissed about it >:(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(