By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony disaster Timeline.Let's go back,Shall we?

SMcc1887 said:
Times have changed. PS3 is awesome now, was junk in early 07. Try to keep up

This isn't about the quality of PS3 as a console, it's about the quality of Sony's business. PS3 sales are a symptom of Sony's cruddy business decisions.

This is an important point for Sony fans to remember: a lot of us HATAZ don't have a big problem with the PS3 itself, we're just dissecting Sony's terrible business model.  If you enjoy the games on the PS3, who cares how crappy Sony's business is?

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Talk about arrogance, perhaps we should make one for ninty and M$ too if you guys are so much in love with them.

Are you mad? Nintendo and Microsoft never done anything wrong.

They're honest, hardworking companies who love each and every one of their customers.

Shame on you for even suggesting it.

PS: Sony are evil.

blazinhead89 said:
Im sure a Timeline could be made thats just as bad or Worse for Microsoft Nintendo........

I think you'd have a lot of difficulty producing a list 1/4 that size for Nintendo ...

Whether people want to admit it or not, Nintendo's recent success is not a fluke; for the past 8 to 10 years Nintendo has worked very hard to change their position in the market and it just took this long for the fruits of their labour to show up.

yeah PS3 has had a lot of disasters since launch. They're definately improving though. Great games are coming out and things are looking up.

Neoraf said:

Awesome piece of work!

Astounding overall review of the PS3.
Is anybody proud of the way Sony handled the PS3?

About as proud of the way that Microsoft handled the XBOX and the 360.

>_>

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Pristine20 said:
Talk about arrogance, perhaps we should make one for ninty and M$ too if you guys are so much in love with them.

Are you mad? Nintendo and Microsoft never done anything wrong.

They're honest, hardworking companies who love each and every one of their customers.

Shame on you for even suggesting it.

PS: Sony are evil.

This made me lol

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

flame needs a permaban.

colonelstubbs said:
Firstly, is this your own work?

Secondly, is there a point?

the point of it is its brief history lesson, 

like nintendo before it(exluding recent times), when you get arrogant you tend to run your buissness to the gound

i knew sony was done for it when Kutaragi, While defending a $500 to $600 price tag on the Japanese economic Web site Toyo Keizai, said he wants "consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one.' We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."

-anyways this is awesome.

you should make a list for nintendo on how this happend to them when 64 came out

and another list on the seccses the wii/ds brought them.

hello how are you.

wow you have no life

Imagine debating anything with Sony :

- You : "Hey Sony, wanna a coke ?"

- Sony : "Pepsi is the most valued brand ever. It can detect thirst through blue ultrasounds and immediately respond without any lag whatsoever."

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)