By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
*~Onna76~* said:
Ishy said:
Lol, what is all this about metroid movies. Guys please elaborate... and explain what is going on. I'm confused :S

Seems like US WII owners get the extra surprises and the rest don't. No mysterious looking channel here either....at least...not yet. Where do you guys find this ???? channel? Main menu, WII Ware?

Xeo_842 said:
Ishy said:
Lol, what is all this about metroid movies. Guys please elaborate... and explain what is going on. I'm confused :S
If you go data management in the options menu, then click channels, there is a channel that has a ? instead of a picture (meaning its unknown). I think it appears after you update the wii or when you download the MP3 preview. Not sure which. Did you update your wii and download the preview yet? Well only America has the MP3 preview and I'm not sure where you live.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

For the record, I live in the US, have updated my Wii, have downloaded the MP3 channel and watched one of the videos, and do not have the ??? channel. 

It should be noted that I had a really bad storm in the area last night; the power was flickering so I turned off and unplugged my Wii out of concern for its health.  Could someone who has the ??? channel please turn his Wii off, unplug it, and see if he still has the ??? channel after turning it back on?   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=22640#comments

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I do have a launch Wii, so that is in line with the comments Avalanch21 linked to.

Got a launch WII as well, but I'm thinking, since I don't have this mysterious channel, when the people visiting their channel data, in the option menu, is the Metroid Prime preview in the list as well? I've seen the Metroid Prime Preview will drop into your channel list namely. Every channel in the WII menu, need to be listed in the Channel data as well. If the Metroid Prime Preview is not in the Channel data, then there you have your secret channel, if it does.... then I have no idea of what I could be.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Mine is not a launch Wii (Feb, 2007), and it shows the ??? channel. I wonder when Nintendo is going to say what this is?

Mine is not a launch Wii and has the channel as well... I was going to go out today to buy an SD card to take a look at it on my computer, but it'll be quite a hit on the wallet (I also will need a reader) so if anyone here has both, wanna send me a dump of it through email or something so i can take a look at it?

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Not that I am expecting anyone to care (or even remember this topic), but today's System Update did nothing to remove this channel from my list... so whatever it is, Nintendo either doesn't think its worth removing or doesn't know what it is still

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

I read from another forum, that the ??? channel came along the 3.0E update. I don't have the ??? channel, but you who have, have you got everybody votes channel, internet channel (is it the full version) or have you deleted any channels? And since i have the PAL Wii, i dont have the Metroid prewiev (some PAL Wiis have the ??? channel also).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

New idea.

How many of you received the last update to the Internet browser.

I have ??? and got internet update. Maybe their related? IDK.