By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What i want to know is, where do people find al of these gifs!? Is there some special website where they are all contained?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Wow I didnt think so many people were against them.

It should be allowed but there shoud be some restrictions. They should also restrict the gifs on sigs. Some people go crazy with them. I still dont understand why you can have them though.

Gilgamesh said:
Munkeh111 said:
It slows everything down, and in many cases they are pretty annoying

Yeh but some peoples sigs contain many gifs

I agree. GIFs should be banned from sigs as well.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

If they're banned as avatars then ban them in sigs too.

If not, then they should be available as avatars.

They're annoying and slow things down no matter where they are.

vlad321 said:
Because of people like you. (Meaning people who would use and abuse them, thus ruining the forums even more, nothing personal).

Oh so ure automatically assuming I'm one of those people.....thanks....thanks alot

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
vlad321 said:
Because of people like you. (Meaning people who would use and abuse them, thus ruining the forums even more, nothing personal).

Oh so ure automatically assuming I'm one of those people.....thanks....thanks alot

Well if you want gif avantars I'm assuming you are one of those people who use gif avatars. Or am I wrong in that assumption?

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

supermario128 said:
Because gifs are very annoying and distracting.

QFT.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I like my 2 miny gifs >_>

Former something....

vlad321 said:
Gilgamesh said:
vlad321 said:

Well if you want gif avantars I'm assuming you are one of those people who use gif avatars. Or am I wrong in that assumption?

Yes you are very wrong actually, if VG Chartz got gif avatars I probably wouldn't use them, I just want VG Chartz to be the same as all the other sites by having that privilege and I don't think there annoying I find some of them amusing to look at and also I really wanted to know why gifs wern't allowed and so far the answers are there annoying, and ioi don't want them, I'm hoping theres a better reason.

Yea, we need to ban gifs from forum sigs too.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089