By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Not enough advertisments? (PS3 related)

is LittleBigPlanet the most advertised PS3 game? because I barley see any ads on other PS3 games. I only saw 1 on Resistance 2. Literally, 1. (I've also seen some regular PS3 ads)

Does anyone have any hopes future games will get more ads? like KZ2 for example

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

No. Sony will not advertise. They have decided that gamers should experience the element of surprise when walking into a shop and seeing a PS3 game.

'look, a ps3 game, im totally surprised!'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

oddly here in Canada,,MS advertising stopped all of a sudden(no more gears ,fable 2,xbox 360 ads) and sony picked up big time.

i see lots of PSP, LBP, R2(use to see lot of Motor storm 2),and the PSN and PS3 ad.

well I live in America

I guess Sony isn't paying attention to their weakest link

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

SpartanFX said:
oddly here in Canada,,MS advertising stopped all of a sudden(no more gears ,fable 2,xbox 360 ads) and sony picked up big time.

i see lots of PSP, LBP, R2(use to see lot of Motor storm 2),and the PSN and PS3 ad.

I agree, I've not seen a Xbox360 commerical in a long while and I use to see it every 5 mins on tv, now I see alot of Resistance 2, PSP, and Motorstorm 2, but not so much LBP I must have bad timing.

Around the Network

Here in america seen the horrible 360 adds, big push for gears but havent seen a PS3 comercial yet

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Should we be complaining? Most ps3 ads so far have been rubbish and confusing

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Sony advertises plenty, but I find that they are very selective to the times and networks they are advertised on. I see plenty of PS3 commercials when watching sports and pretty much anytime on Spike.

sony needs better advertisements, perhaps even better timing with them...but not more.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

SpartanFX said:

I know what you mean. I am really annoyed of the R2 commercial.